cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM - questionnaire submission by the supplier

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need help regarding all the settings required for the supplier self-registration questionnaire submission.

we are using SRM 5.0.

On filling the registration form(BSP application ROS_SLF_REG and submit a mail is sent to the mail-id specified , with the questionnaire attached .

But when supplier clicks the button for submission in the questionnaire nothing happens.

should the supplier fill the attachment and send it back again as attachment to the file or use the button provided in the form?

How can the questionnaire be sent back to sap and be processed?

what is a service mailbox? Does it has anything to do with this questionnaire processing.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vani,

The link sent to suppliers by email to fill the questionnaire actually logs them to SRM server which in your case is not happening.

Pl. refer the configuration guide for Strategic sourcing

service.sap.com/ibc

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have started doing the configurations using the document you told me to refer (Web survey & Strategic sourcing,waiting for the required authorisation for doing the configurations from the basis team).

I am still not able to figure out the entire process.

But can you explain me the entire process of how the questionnaire submitted by the supplier from the external mail-id gets directly reflected in the SRM ?

what exactly happens when the supplier clicks the send questionnaire button?

Thanks,

Vani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vani,

For this feature, we use the Web Survey Framework.

the questionnaire is sent as an HTML form embedded in a mail.

At the end of this form, you must find a MAILTO syntax.

So when submitting the survey from his mail client, the supplier will mail back the HTML form.

This will send an email to the MAILTO mailbox (like supplier.survey@mycompany.com).

Your mail server administrator must define a routing not to store the mail in a real mailbox, but to send it back to the SRM server.

In the SRM server, you have configured inbound SMTP service, so SRM WAS can process inbound mails.

In SO50, you can create an entry for this mail address (supplier.survey@mycompany.com), with exit CL_UWS_FORM_RUNTIME_MAIL.

This one will process incoming mail and survey, and store the survey result in database, linked as attachment for this prospect/supplier.

You can find more details on WebSurvey on help.sap.com :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_webas630/helpdata/en/50/3ce5f0d61640a38987985272f801a3/content.htm

Rgds

Christophe

PS: please reward poitns for helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem as Vani, and this is something I'm stuck on.

We defined an admin user in the IMG under Supplier Self-Service > Master Data > Make Settings fo the Business Partner

No where in the survey/questionnaire cockpit does it define who the send survey button sends to. So when the recipient receives the survey, the send survey button has the link "#", and not who admin user that's responsible for these surveys.

I read that in preparing for the web survey you must "Assign system user to the virtual host SAPconnect". But it's not very clear how this is done.

How do I make it so the send survey actualy sends to the admin user.

Much thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe I wasn't too clear. Basically what I don't undersatnd this:

At the end of this form, you must find a MAILTO syntax.

So when submitting the survey from his mail client, the supplier will mail back the HTML form.

What is this syntax, where do u find it? Where do we define which email the receipient replies to?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Derek

Is the problem solved?

May I close this query?

In SO50 it will be specified who should the answered questionnaire be sent with an entry of id assigned to the class.

Internet Mail - (Required mail id to whish questionnaire is to be sent using send button in questionnaire) - ICS - CL_UWS_FORM_RUNTIME_MAIL - 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You must first make settings for the Web Survey component.In order to send questionnaires from the SAP system by e-mail, the SAPconnect component must be set up for internet services.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helfpul answers