cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity Queued problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing some problem when i tried to Checkin the activity and ACTIVATE the activity. the status of the activity is Running and when i checked the same in CBS the status of the Request Activity is QUEUED. there is no progress with the activity.

Pl. any suggestions.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

no comments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When the compartment is being initialised , the process takes some time to finish. Till then all your other requests are on hold. Please check after some time if you still have the same problem. Also check if request processing is turned on for your buildspace

Thanks and Regards,

anoop

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have checked and the mentioned parameter is set to false.

We go this error initially "Retrieving pending activities failed: CBS Server Error: The compartment for given software component is being initialized( internal code: BS_SC_META_DATA_NOT_AVAILABLE)" and when synchronise using the coentext menu of the actovity and try to activate it. The activity is not getting activated.

The status in CBS showes Queued for a long time

regards

Sam

sid-desh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

You will have to check for CBS logs. They might give some clue.

Regards

Sidharth

sid-desh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Please if the property <i>idleStart</i> of CBS has been set to false using Visual Administrator.

If not make the change and restart the service. If it still doesnt work you may have to try restarting the server.

Regards

Sidharth