cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM - Not ending

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm processing multiple Idocs from R3 to BPM to File. BPM is being used to collect Idocs for 1 minute. Iam using Idpoc Packaging on the inbound side.

When I send small number of Idocs say 50 to 100 it works fine. However if I send large number of Idocs Started Processes are not ending. I had Queues stopped intermittently but there are no messages waiting in the Queue right now. Why Started process is not ending in one minute? It perfectly ends if I send less number of Idocs though. Any Advice ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is an option in communicationchannel with noofconnections by default it is 1..but you can increase it..and if the bpm is not ending...just cheak wheather you used control step in the bpm and you can give the condition to end the bpm depending on your sinario..

Amaresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First cheak wheather for how many connection are there at a particular time at communication channel if possible increase it but before doing it find out with your lead or archt and what is the maximum number of connection it can reach at a peak time this can be found in your design documents...

Amaresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amaresh, would you eloborate it please?. There is no Architect here and we have brand new system

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Loop ( collecting Idocs ) ended successfully. However it stays 'IN PROCESS' in the mapping step.

Container has NO Messages out yet as this step is still in process.

Message says :

Execution will continue in background

Exception = 0

Error type = 0

Area : SWF_RUN

Message 609

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to use Local Correlation instead of global correlation.

Also look into these SAP notes- 818783

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using a parallel processing in your BP (I think it is called parForEach or something like that), you can not have more than 999 threads at the same time

Best regards,

Guislain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there are couple of notes gien in the thread:

Regards

Vijaya