Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD data cache

nicole_bruneau2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello.

I have created an interface and thought I had successfully moved it from our dev system to our test system. Everything seems to work correctly, except that every time I run it, I have to clear the sld data cache. Otherwise, it is attempting to use my development business system, instead of my qa one. We have one sld for all 3 environments, with 3 different systems (pointing to XID, XIQ and XIP). I have created different business systems for my XID and XIQ environments, and even disabled the XID systems. Still, my XIQ application persists in trying to use the XID business system, unless I clear that cache. Any idea what's going on?

Thank you.

Nicole

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Refresh the cache in SLD level. i.e Integrtaion Builder->Admin->Cache Overview and do all the refresh.

Also CPACache refresh.

Just cross check with SAP note- 720717,764176

Regards,

Moorthy

nicole_bruneau2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi.

Thanks for the quick replies. I'm not sure where to access an admin menu from the integration builder?? Our basis people aren't sure about deleting all the stuff that SAP note recommends, since my exact problem isn't listed. Is there something else we can try?

I don't understand why my integration is picking up the XID service. I have two almost identical integrations (for internal/external customers) and the external one is working great, while the internal one randomly starts picking up the incorrect service. Have I forgotten to change a setting in my config somewhere?

Thank you.

Nicole

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

nicole_bruneau2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello.

I have removed all traces of my XID business system, including all the comm channels, and I've refreshed everything I can. This just results in an error when running, because no receiver could be determined. Sometimes, though, it works fine, as long as it's using the XIQ sender system.

I've also noticed that when I create or delete communication channels, those changes are not reflected in my rwb adapter monitor. My XIQ application is using the XID adapter engine, instead of the XIQ ae. Any other ideas?

Thank you.

Nicole

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Menu cache notification in the ID and see of everything is green. If not automattice cache refersh problem. You can do a complete cache refresh SXI_CACHE/CPA cache.

Also in ID if you see something red you can select that item and do a delta cache refresh.

Regards,

Prakash

nicole_bruneau2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello.

It's all green and I've done the complete cache refresh.

Thanks.

Nicole

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if the integration server is configured properly. Hope it is using XIQ integration server. You can for to SXMB_ADM and see the Integration server URL. It should be XIQ system. Also in SLD go to the Buisness System of XIQ and see what is the pipeline URL and also the ROLE of the XIQ system. The role of XIQ system system should be Integration Server and not Application server.The Pipeline url should point to XIQ.

For SLD cache refresh

Goto XI Start Page. Click on the Administration link in the right top and go to cache overview. There you can clear the cache of SLD.

Regards,

Prakash

nicole_bruneau2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello.

I've checked everything you mentioned and it all looks correct. The SLD cache refresh has been done as well.

Anything else you can think of?

Thank you.

Nicole

nicole_bruneau2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Can anyone help with this, please?

Thank you.

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

For me, your problem was perhaps occured during the transport. I'm not an admin, but I beleive you need to create a "transport layer": XI term is "Group" associated to your BS and thanks to this one the conversion from BS_xx_DEV to BS_xx_QUA will be automatically done.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/ef/a21e3e0987760be10000000a114084/content.htm

After the import, check if your BS_xx_QUA are linked to your QXI and not DXI system: see Integration Server.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/42/ca633f7f0c136ae10000000a1553f7/content.htm

Another way: in ID keep only the QUA Business Systems in your scenarii. For others, use right-click option "<i>Remove from Scenario</i>"

Another way: a problem of cache.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/1a69ea11-0d01-0010-fa80-b47...

About SLD:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/9e76e511-0d01-0010-5c9d-9f7...

Hope this help you

Mickael

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try out this one..go to Objects tab and right click "Add to the scenario" ( It is a Guess from myside )

Let us see how it behaves again ,

Regards

Agasthuri Doss