cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC Receiver Sync

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I configured RFC -> JDBC(MS-SQL) sync scenario according to documentation and blog https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/3928. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Since I did not get any response I looked at the trace and found

<SAP:ProcessingMode><b><u>asynchronous</u></b></SAP:ProcessingMode>

Does anyone know what could be the problem?

How can a sync scenario in the IR/ID appear as an A-Sync during runtime?

Cheers,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all,

We found out that the RFC sent as beckground task which forces the interface to be A-Sync even if it's defined as sync.

Cheers,

and thank you all again

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>> How can a sync scenario in the IR/ID appear as an A-Sync during runtime?

To my knowledge it is not Possible.

Can you check whether you have selected the right Message Interface with the Option synchronous and also check which Message Interface you have selected in the Interface mapping of the particular scenerio where you are facing the issue.

Mean time try the SLD cache refresh

To clear the SLD cache, from the Integration Builder main menu, choose Environment ® Delete Cache for SLD Data.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, I did all that and double checked it, that is why I cannot understand the

<SAP:ProcessingMode>asynchronous</SAP:ProcessingMode>

I also tried to refrech the cache and even restart the server. Nothing changes the mode to sync.

Cheers,

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just cross check all the sender service, sender Message interface, receiver message interface and Receiver Business service during runtime ie in SXMB_MONI.

also check the message interface once. Did you create a RFC Req to JDBC input Mapping and JDBC Resp to RFC Response mapping..

Cross check these

Regards,

Moorthy

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Adding to the discussion here, there is no QOS parameter in the JDBC receiver adappter. Just make sure that the Message Interface ( inbound ) for the JDBC adapter is a synchronous interface and you are also making the RFC call in a synchronous fashion.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey man,

I thought this is not a major issue, can you just follow the things and let me know if still getting error

1.Check your Message Interface ( for synchronous thing)

2.Check your Interface Mapping for both Request and Response tabs and do all activation here...

3. And check your ReceiverDetermination thing and reactivate all configuration setup's

I think, this way you can come out of issue..

Cheers.,

S

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

DId you create a Synchronous Message Interface for JDBC message ?

So check out that,-

/people/bhavesh.kantilal/blog/2006/07/03/jdbc-receiver-adapter--synchronous-select-150-step-by-step

ALso did you create RFC as a Synchrnous ?

DO you have RFC Req to JDBC Req mapping and JDBC Response to RFC response mapping?

Regards,

Moorthy

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The messaging system which determines whether the scenario will be sync or async is the sender.

So, check if your RFC is being called synchronously.

Regards,

Henrique.