cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can any body help in IDoc field handling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi every body,

i am working Idoc( INVOIC01) to File scenario, which is related to Invoice processing. i got one problem as below,

there is one segment E1EDP01 under that i am having several E1EDP02. Each E1EDP02 may have different QUALF(qualifier). now i should check weather qualifier equals to 002 or not, if Qualifier is 002, then i will map the field(ZEILE) under qualifier 002 to target element. the problem here is some times though qualifier is 002 the source element ( ZEILE ) will not populate in the IDoc.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

If it is a case of multiple qualifiers, then can try this. I am assuming that the Qualf 002 occurs only once in E1EDP02.

Qualf = 002 --> Exists >sort>Copy Value(0)--> if true,then ZEILE.

The idea here is that the output of the EXISTS contains either true or false. So you sort to get the "True" as first value of the array and then you use the Copy value to pick only the first value of the array. In case, your target field is mandatory, then use If then else. Put some CONSTANT for the else condition.

I hope this helps ur cause!!

Regard,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you work with Idoc, I suggest to you to use function "Exist" with a "IfThenElse", in order to check if source field exist. Else you will have an error during the running of your mapping (due to a Null.Exception)

Regards

Mickael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i>the problem here is some times though qualifier is 002 the source element ( ZEILE ) will not populate in the IDoc.</i>

Is it that when you have multiple Qualifiers it only adds the first one tot he Idoc and not the others.

Please can you check on your context and see if it's correct??

Regards

Vijaya