cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The SCs in status Approved but Awaiting Approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The SCs in status Approved are still Awaiting Approval under 'Follow-on Documents 'tab.I mention that the PO is not created.

I am using the Workflow (WS14000044) Completion by purchaser at SC level.

Do I need to activate 'Workflow Without Approval Shopping Cart'WS10000060. I have tried to activate it but I got a message error : Workflows are ambiguous.

Regards,

Lina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lina,

To stop the error message "Workflows are ambigous", u need to deactivate the previously activated workflow.

This case comes when the multiple workflows are activated.

Thanks

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

we have got the same problem as lina has got. But we use also WS10000060. We use also SRM 4.0 in ECS. This problem appeared after implementing SP 08,09 and 10. Could the new packages affect this problem?

Thanks in forward for your help.

BR,

Bernd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I didn't solve the issue.

Please Help!!

Regards,

Lina

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Lina,

What is the workflow status ?

Go to BBP_PD and select document. You see Workflow status in Workflow Item: section. If it is in process status, copy the Workitem ID, go to SWI1 transaction, paste the workitem id, execute, double click the list. You see which WF step is in process.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I hope you can help me too. I have checked the workflow status with BBP_PD. The status is "WAITING". I have checked your advice with transaction SWI1 but I cant see any steps which are in process. In our case step "000225 Parallel Section Between Approval and Maintenance" is in process. So do you know any solutions?

Thanks.

BR,

Bernd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Of course the SC is approved by all the approvers.

I have activated Workflow WS14000044 Completion by purchaser for SC. But Shopping Carts with status 'Approved' are still 'Awaiting Approval' under 'Follow-on Documents 'tab.

Here are the SC status under BBP_PD transaction :

Status Description Inactiv

HEADER I1015 Awaiting Approval

HEADER I1021 Created

HEADER I1038 Complete

HEADER I1106 Shopping cart ordered

I also join the starting conditions for my SC Workflows(BUS2121) :

-Completion by Purchaser - WS14000044 :

&EC Requirement Coverage Request.Exists w.out Price& EX or

&EC Requirement Coverage Request.Exists w.out Vendor& EX

-Workflow Without Approval Shopping Cart - WS10000060 :

&EC Requirement Coverage Request.Exists w.out Price& NX and

&EC Requirement Coverage Request.Exists w.out Vendor& NX

I mention that when the requestor receives the SC after completion by purchaser, the SC is sent back to the purchaser even though the requester doesn't change anything.

Furthermore there is no validation button for the resquester in order to validate the purchaser changes.

SRM 4.0 EBP 5.0 Extended classic scenario.

Regards,

Lina

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Lina,

Pls see my reply in the foll thread:

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lina,

I assume that yr SC is approved by all the approvers(if it's n step, you have not mentioned that).

If the status shown is logically incorrect ,then you may have to raise the same to SAP OSS.

In our implementation we were not getting the statuses correctly after change and reject by approvers.

We got notes to correct the same.

we implemented SRM 4.0SP08.

You have not mentioned the version and patch.

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello evereybody,

I can not create any PO, I am stuck at SC level.

I need your help.

Workflow WS14000044 Completion by purchaser at SC level is implemented.

Shopping Carts with status 'Approved' are still 'Awaiting Approval' under 'Follow-on Documents 'tab.

Thanks,

Lina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I desactivate the workflow WS10000060 I have no more the message : "Workflows are ambigous".

But my objective is to activate Workflow WS14000044 Completion by purchaser at SC level.

When I activate this workflow(WS14000044): SCs in status Approved are still Awaiting Approval under 'Follow-on Documents 'tab.I mention that the PO is not created.

Regards,

Lina