cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Deploy Webdynpro application into EP server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a new & simple webdynpro application in NWDS and when i rebuild and depoly the project into EP server i get the following error in deploy output view window:

1)Additional log information about the deployment

2)Deployment aborted

3)Created a temporary copy

4)start deployment

it show the red mark error at deployment aborted and when i double click on this it shows the following error

-

Oct 19, 2006 10:28:51 AM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[001]Deployment aborted

Settings

SDM host : hostname

SDM port : 50018

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME1/guntukas/LOCALS1/Temp/temp26421One.ear

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/DOCUME1/guntukas/LOCALS1/Temp/temp26421One.ear

Aborted: development component 'One'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2006.10.17.11.12.06':Caught exception while checking the login credentials for SAP J2EE Engine. Check whether the SAP J2EE Engine is up and running.com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.DeployManagerException: ERROR: Cannot connect to Host: [hostname] with user name: [Administrator] Check your login information. Exception is: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NamingException: Exception while trying to get InitialContext. [Root exception is com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseLoginException: Cannot authenticate the user.] (message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.checkLoginCredentials.DMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

-

i made the corrct setting under windows->prefrence windows in NWDS.

i had given the correct SAP J2ee engine and message server port..

even then i get this kind of problem

last week i was able to deploy the project correctly

but i now i get this kind of problem

last week i faced some problem with Administrator user in my server.

It was blocked and i unblocked the administrator user.

after this i was not able to login into portal with administrator user( becoz i forgot the password). at this moment i deleted the Administrator user and recreated a user with name Administrator. & some passowrd..

after this changes in EP server . whenever i deploy any webdynpro application i get the following error.

could any one help me in this matter

Rgds,

G.Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

Try opening Visual Admin if your not able to login with username(administrator) and password.

Do the following steps.

C:\usr\sap\J2E\JC01\j2ee\configtool->configtool.bat->open it

1. Click on Secure store

2. Right you will find :

admin/password/J2E->retype your admin passowrd which you want=>SAVE properly

Restart the server and try login visual admin

3. try to deploy

For Unlock administrator see this link:

Regards, Suresh KB