Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax code ZZ is getting populated in SC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am new to SRM.

I am creating a SC with out giving any price. Then system is allowing to created the SC and TAX code ZZ is getting populated in the SC automatically because it is default in SPRO settings. But this TAX code is not maintained in the R/3 system while transferring the backend document the SC goes in to error.

So my question i want to check condition like that if price is equal to zero then i have to display the error message.

Can any tell me how to put the error message when the price is equal to ZERO and from where it is picking the default TAX code in any BADI or any function module.

Please help me its urgent.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can make your own checks in BADI BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI. You have the SC GUID available so use FM BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL to get your shopping cart details. Fill table ET_MESSAGES to output error messages.

Tax code is maintained in customizing:

SPRO->Supplier Relationship Management->SRM Server->Cross-applications basic settings-> Tax calculation.

Here you can do your settings regarding tax. In "Enter tax code" you define your available tax codes in SRM.

If your backend has different tax codes than you can map the SRM codes to your backend codes in "Assign Enterprise Buyer Tax Code to FI system".

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks