cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to run multiple Syndications on same repository but can't

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are trying to run multiple Syndications using syndication server on the same repository but only one picks up the changed records. We created multiple schemas, ports, etc. and set the syndication properties to "suppress unchanged records". Then when the first process runs, it picks up the changed records and works okay, but any other syndication (using different port, schema, etc) which runs right after that suppresses all the records. I am guessing after one runs it resets some flag so the others think it is already done. Again to clarify - I am talking about different syndication setups on the same repository - not multiple runs of the same syndication.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to set up multiple client systems as well, and make sure you are creating key mappings for all of the client systems you want to syndicate. Since change flags are reset each time a syndication is performed for a client system, it's not possible to syndicate changes for the same client system twice. You don't need diferent schemas unless the format of the data file you are generating is diferent.

Answers (0)