cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File-BPM-FIle

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I was trying to save receiver determinations

1)from business system to Integration Process and also 2) Integration Process to Business System

I am getting this error.

<<

Check result for object "businessSytem/outbound Message Interface"

Enter the receiver service

>>

thanks-GS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Did you enter the Receiver Business Service during the Reciever Determination ? If not make your Integrtaion Process(BPM ) as a Reciever in first case.

To do that, you need to import the BPM into Integrtaion Directory.

Check out this-/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2005/06/09/walkthrough-with-bpm

regards,

moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moorthy

you are right.. in my sc, I forgot to add the receiver service in the receiver config..

but as per your weblog, I was trying to run.. but I got the error in the runtime "Empty container element specified during save".. this error I can see it between sendmsg of BPE to business service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Either you have created a Container element and not given some mandatory information or a information is missing hte step .

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

see the basic assumption is BPM will not be activated if there is some mandatory values are missing.. is it not the right statement?

my outbound and inbound datatype structure is diff.. but I have the message mapping for it.. will it be a problem?

thanks-GS

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi GS,

>>BPM will not be activated if there is some mandatory values are missing.. is it not the right statement?

Correct,

>>my outbound and inbound datatype structure is diff.. but I have the message mapping for it.. will it be a problem?

No, Will not be problem,

1) Check out the " outbound Message Interface " what mode you have selected.

2) Why can't you activate the other objects and try to save the Receiver.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had this issue b'caus I was trying to add one more sendermsg for container and tryhing to add msg as sendermsg for sender inside the container..

Neverthless, currently I am getting the output XML same as my input XML.. I checked the mm and im it works fine..

and also check the Com. channels in BS... any idea why thats happening

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello srinivasan,

if you could just tell the different steps you are using in your scenario, it would be easy to answer you. first check for systax errors in your BPM.

than you need to have

2 interface determination(file-bpm and bpm- file)

2 receiver derminations

1 sender aggrement and receiver aggrement

under bussiness system you need to have one third party sytem and two communication channels one to send and other to receive

under integration process you need to have your BPM as your services

if all this doesnt work you can give the elobrate description of the scenario i can help you.

thanks,

krishnam raju N.

Answers (0)