cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ways to access SAP XI server

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey guys

i am having a very strange problem with my SAP XI server.the server is starting properly and the status of all the process in WP Table is wait,and the color of the server is also green,but the problem is the browser will not open at all,i have tried mozilla,Internet explorer and opera.

my question is 'is there any other way to access the XI server,and do all the scenario's other that using the browser'?

thanx

Aamir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try out once from XI ABAP stack i.e go to Transaction SXMB_IFR and check out.

Also check the scurity settings in your browser (Tools->Internet Options etc)

Regards,

Moorthy

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amir,

Cross check the below:-

1.Ensure that the required JDK is being used in the client system

2.Try clearing the Web Start cache and try downloading again.

3.Start>Programs>Java Web Start>File>Preferences>Advanced>Clear Folder

4. Try to downloaded the JRE latest one and try it out with 1.4.2XX version of JRE.

5.The jars are already downloaded in some other client system, then copy them to the following path...Drive\Documents and Settings\Client-User\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\javaws\cache... in the client system and try opening the IB.

Also go thro' Shabarish's blog on 'Trouble logging to Integration Builder ( IR / ID )':-

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

i did whatever u said but still have the same problem.

even the homepage of XI won't open.the server seems to be working fine.i have no clue what the problem might be.i would really appreciate any help.

thanx a lot

Aamir

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Aamir,

Try to downloaded the JRE latest one and try it out with 1.4.2XX version of JRE. see that are you using the latest one and JRE is configure proparly.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

i have the latest version of JRE and what exactly you mean by proper configuration of JRE?

thanx

Aamir

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you trying First time.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The main components are design and configuration and this opens only through Internet Browser.

So there is no way around.

Regards

Vijaya