Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to access HttpSvervletRequest in 2004s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am having following code in SP15

<b>TaskBinder.getCurrentTask().getWebContextAdapter().getHttpServletResponse();</b>

it works fine, but same code doesnt work in 2004s,

error message says, WebContextAdapter is not defined for ITASk, so instead of WebContextAdapter I used <b>ProtocolAdapter,</b> in this case error message says HttpServletResponse is not defined for ProtocolAdapter.

Please help me out with this issue.

Regards

Praveen

Note:Every good answer will be awarded with good points

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keerthi,

Find this link...He has given a link for the solution.I have not tried but u can try (anyhow u have to -:). If it works just tell me also.It seems interesting ...but as bertram suggested don't use it in production.

regards

Sumit

BeGanz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hallo Keerthi,

this is a forbidden type cast hijacking internal Web Dynpro Runtime FPI. Read <a href="/people/bertram.ganz/blog/2005/02/02/never-ever-hijack-internal-web-dynpro-classes-and-interfaces Ever Hijack Internal Web Dynpro Classes and Interfaces</a>. Like you already mentioned the WDProtocolAdapter service is the successor of the WDWebContextAdapter. It is used to read URL parameters.

Regards, Bertram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keerthi,

Did you find solution for this problem .I am also facing this problem ..will really appreciate your help if you can share the solution.

Regards,

Ravi.