Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call transaction LM05 from Z program

alejandro_lpez
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to call transaction LM05 from a Z program, and when LM05 finishes then continue with the process in Z program. But when i use CALL TRANSACTION 'LM05' the process does not return to program Z, when LM05 finishes,it returns to main screen of 'LM05' but not Z program.

I change CALL TRANSACTION by SUBMIT zrlmob001 AND RETURN, but it happens the same, because transaction 'LM05' continuosly evaluates the system variable SY-TCODE, and therefore SY-TCODE contains code transaction 'ZXX'.

it exists a way to call a LM05 transaction from Z program, and then continue in z program after LM05 finishes?

can i create a user exit screen for transaction LM05 and use the user exit to continue with the process that i wish in Z program after call transaction 'LM05'?

I'm in SAP version ECC 6.0.

Thanks in advance

Alejandro

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alejandro_lpez
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to share how i resolved this topic:

I searched for user exit, badi and did'nt find a correct way to solved this issue. Also, i tried to create a screen exit for transaction LM05, but the dynpro 2100 of program SAPLLMOB is used for transaction LM02, LM03, LM05 and for each one show a diferent initial screen, this logic cannot be suplied with my custom screen.

Finally, how the final option, i used a enhancement implementation to add code in SAP standard program RLMOB001, and the problem was resolved. i am in version SAP ECC6.0, in this version is posible to create enhancement implementation, and for support package and upgrade, SAP will not overwrite your custom code.

Regards,

Alejandro.