cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

technical cubes identification(Urjent)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We need some technical cubes.For this they have intimated we have to analysis on these.

My issue is (ex 0BWTC_C08- BW Meta data this is one technical cube is available.Now how i know this cube will match our requirements.I ahve checked key figures that are available in this cube.But those are not available in our BW-DEV system.

From the onsite they said they have identified one cube

0BWTC_C04-BW Aggregates.But when i am checking the key figures that are in the cube with our dev system only one field is matching.So please let me know on what basis they are selecting these cubes?And how i have to make decession which one is needed?

Thanks well in advance if you help ot to find solution for my problem

Thanks & Regards

Ramakanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP BW statistics is a tool delivered within the Technical content of BW to get system load and performance information.

It is a multicube (0BWTC_C10) that delivers information about which queries, cubes, infoobjects, datasources, ODS objects, source systems, etc are being used by the system, where aggregates are being used, where queries or data loads are taking a lot of time, etc. You can also see which users have used BW for a specified time period.

Based on the above information, you can anticipate future changes/requirements in the BW system, in terms of which queries are most frequently used, what the peak activity/use time is for the BW system, which aggregates are most used/unused, what needs to be deleted or where data load is slow and needs to be tuned.

BW statistics is delivered as part of Technical Content in BW and the procedure to transfer it is the same as that of Installing Business Content.

The data for the Technical Content is loaded from the same system i.e. the MYSELF SourceSystem.

Check the Business Content for the Technical Content and from there Install them in ur BW-DEV System.

Regards,

Thangesh

Answers (0)