cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NW2004s ABAP Trial Version Licensekey?!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all.

I installed the Trial Version from DVD, from ABAP Objects Ver. 3. It works fine, but i need a licensekey.

The Program 'saplicense.exe' to use with parameter '-get', does not exist on my installation.

Please Help

Markus Wendel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

U have to send ur hardware key then u will get the license key via mail.

Does SLICENSE transaction execute via SAP logon. if it does then u can get ur hardware key there as well as u can apply new license also there

regards

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Markus, Subhash, please refer to my weblog on where the get the license key and how to apply it: <a href="/people/tiest.vangool/blog/2006/08/26/upgrading-your-sap-netweaver-2004s-abap-edition your SAP NetWeaver 2004s ABAP Edition</a>. Good luck and happy programming, Tiest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash,

thx, i located the SLICENSE Transaktion.

I used this HW Key to get an Licensekey. After I have received the key, I wanted to instal it, however, I got the following message 'This Licensekey is invalid.'

What can be there the problem?

Maybe its a problem, that i have installed the NW2004s under VMWare?

regards

Markus Wendel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Markus,

Have you changed the date when installing the liscense? The default is 12.31.9999 but you need to change to the whichever date shown on the email SAP sent to you. Otherwise, if that does not work, try to use the sapliscense -install command in C:\BSP to install the liscense.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Anyi

> Hi Subhash,

>

> thx, i located the SLICENSE Transaktion.

> I used this HW Key to get an Licensekey. After I have

> received the key, I wanted to instal it, however, I

> got the following message 'This Licensekey is

> invalid.'

>

> What can be there the problem?

>

> Maybe its a problem, that i have installed the

> NW2004s under VMWare?

>

> regards

> Markus Wendel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys, please check the document link in the weblog I provided. Contains the answers for your questions. Tiest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anyi,

big thx to u :-X

The Date was the matter.

Thx to all others.

Regards,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are welcome Markus, enjoy SAP!

Anyi

> Hello Anyi,

>

> big thx to u :-X

> The Date was the matter.

>

> Thx to all others.

>

> Regards,

> Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a similar problem like invalid access key when I am submittting default access key (i.e 29671482393151224771) while changing/creating ABAP new objects in NW04sSP08 ABAP (DEMOSYSTEM)

Please help me

Thanks & Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ravi,

I assume that you have Sneak preview installed in you system. i would like to say something first.

1. this 29671482393151224771 key is valid only for BCUSER. if you will create any new user this key will not work with that user.

2. You have to follow the naming convention while creating a program or objects, it should be starts with Y or Z.

3. You can not change any standard program whenever you try to change a standard program it will ask the Developer Access key and that key which is you trying to enter will not work.

Developer access key provided by SAP to registered users only

Hope it helps you.

Regards

Subhash

Answers (0)