Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send message from SAP(when any change happed) to XI

deviprasad_pothireddy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have used soap and rfc adapter to create a sales order in SAP system. I would like to know the status if any modification (create of new sales order) happened in SAP system using SAP-XI. SAP(trigger)->xi. I would like to know the status using http adapter.

Please help me with step by step details. Your help is rewardable

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i> I would like to know the status if any modification (create of new sales order) happened in SAP system using SAP-XI. SAP(trigger)->xi.</i>

>>>

I gather there sud be a BAPI to handle this !!!

So you can then create a BAPI -> XI -> HTTP scenario to receive the concerned intimation.

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are many ways you can achieve this..

1. There is a user exit which is called before saving the Sales order. ABAP code can be written to check if that is the sales order created thru XI with the helpof created user ID. Then a RFC call or a IDOC can be triggered to XI.

2. You can schedule a program in R/3 which would check the table CDHDR with the object class for Sales Order and check if any slaes order is being modified. If so check if the sales order is created by the XI using the user ID. If so then trigger a RFC or IDOC from R/3 to XI.

Regards,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do this using configuring change pointers. If you put the same Q in the ABAP forum, you can get allt he technical details for the same.

Regards

Vijaya