cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intergarting Business System with XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am face a problem related to meta data during Integration of SRM-XI.We have installed XI2004s.

I am trying to create a business system in Integration Directory with option 'create Communication channel automatically'.

<b>Error during Activation of change list:</b>

<i>Attempt to access the 1 requested objects on 1 failed. Detailed information: com.sap.aii.ib.core.roa.RoaObjectAccessException: Attempt to read object Adapter Metadata HTTP | http://sap.com/xi/XI/System (SAP BASIS 7.00), type AdapterMetaData from application REPOSITORY on system REPOSITORY failed. Object does not exist. Detailed informatio n: Object Adapter Metadata HTTP | http://sap.com/xi/XI/System not found</i>

Checks made by me:

-

1) While i checked in XI Browser Interface:

<b>RuntimeWorkbench->Component Monitoring=>Adapter engine->Adapter Monitoring</b>

I could not find adapters there. I think its some problem with installation/Configuration of Adapters.

2) And when i checked in Integration Repository under

<b>Software Component</b>:SAP BASIS 7.0,

<b>Namespace:</b>http://sap.com/xi/XI/System = > Adapter Objects = > adapter Metadata.

Nothing was imported there.

-

Where we are missing? ,Any help will be appriciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Vijay Raheja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vijay,

Looks like the SAP BASIS componenent has nopt been imported successfully into your IR. Ask the BASIS team to reimport the BASIS 7.0 component into the IR and then it should work..!!

Regards,

Bhavesh

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Bhavesh said reimport the SAP BASIS component once again. First remove the existing one and reimport it.

If you go to communication channel were you able to see the list of adapters? I mean instead of creatng it automatically while creating the Business Service.

Also check if it is adapterType case sensitive issue. what is is SP that you are using?

Regards,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

For importiing Software compnonent SAP basis7.0

We went to integration Repository-> Import Software component. Selected SAP Basis 7.0.

Do i need to do something else also.As it is not importing any MetaData for Adapter Objects. I did the same step of importing again.

Do you have any idea if i am missing somewhere during Installation or Post Implementation Step.

=>We are using SP6.

Thanks and regards,

Vijay Raheja.

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try doing a complete CPA cache refresh

http://xiserver:port/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

Also may be your import is not proper... try downloading the SAP BASIS component from service.sap.com and try the same again.

Regards,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked, CPA cache is working perfectly.

Thanks and Regards,

Vijay Raheja

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Can you send me link at service.sap.com, from where i can download SAP basis 7.0.

Thanks and Regards,

Vijay Raheja

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also go to

service.sap.com/swdc

Support Packages and Patches> SAP NetWeaver> SAP NETWEAVER> SAP NETWEAVER 2004S> Entry by Component--> Content PI/XI

Regards,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's better if you go through the Configuration pdf aagain and see if all the steps are done. This might be due to missing of a step there.

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked the post implementation steps also, I didn't find anything missing.

=> I dowloaded SAP Basis 7.0 content from service.sap.com.

How to upload it?

It is done in SLD=>Software component or Integration repository=>Import objects...?

Thanks and regards,

Vijay Raheja

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to place the .tpz file in the XIserver respository_server/import directory. Then it will appear when you say Import Design objects in IR.

Regards,

Prakash

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the XI home page --> Administration --> General Information and you will find the path where the import folder exists. Place the SAP BASIS TPZ file in this folder and then import it into your IR.

Regards,

Bhavesh

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here is the path you need to place your .tpz file

/usr/sap/<SAPSID>/SYS/global/xi/repository_server/import/

the path is in the XI server

Regards,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for Valuable inputs..Problem solved after importing SAP BASIS 7.0..

Cheers,

Vijay Raheja

Answers (0)