cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys,

I have a new Xi server setup and i have created a File-File scenario. My sender File adapter seems to pickup the file correctly but then I am not getting any output and when I check on the the Adapter Monitoring it says that the sender is successful and for the reciever: it says that 'No message processing until now'. So I want to see where the exact problem is, but there are no msgs displayed in the Message Monitoring.

Any help on this is much appreciated.

Thank you soo much

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Agasthuri Doss

I checked that and it is saying

Scheduler Status: Inactive

Hi Krishna Moorthy,

I tried lookin in SXMB_MONI but no messages are displayed there also. And when I go to MDT,Audit log I am getting some java exceptions.No status is displayed.

thank you

Hemanth

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you sure your Sender Adapter monitoring is saying everyting succesful. Check if Integration Server/Engine is running and working fine...

Regards,

Prakash

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If there is no messages in SXMB_MONI, then file messages is not reached integration engine, SO check the sender file adapter communication channel for that. If it shows message processed successfully, then you need to check pipeline url etc.

If not, then check if file is picked up ..If so check the log in Visual Admin.

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Prakash,

Yes Adapter Monitoring is showing successful and yes the integraiton server/engine is running.

hi Krishna Moorthy,

I cant see any messages in sxmb_moni. Sender File adapter is showing message processed successfully. File is being picked up( coz it is getting deleted).

help is appreciated.

thank you

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check Visual Admin log ?

Anyway try to reactivate by changing some parameters the sender agreement and reciever agreement. Also do the All cache Refresh i.e CPACache Refresh , and also Go to Integrtaion Builder->Administartion->Cache Overview and do for all ..

Go to SLD->business system-><Integration Server> check the pipeline URL . It should be http://XI server>:8xxx/sap/xi/engine?type=entry

check this. Hope you have done all post installation steps. Check out SAP note -817920 (XI readiness Check)

Restarting the Adapter Engine also may play a trick.

Regards,

Moorthy

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sure there is no message in MDT. And also Communication Channel monitoring is fine?

Try this goto Runtime Workbench, you would selecte adapter engine and then went for Adapter Monitoring. Instead of clicking Adapte Engine click on Integration Engine/Server and you can see a Test tab in the bottom. Try testing it there by giving all the interface name, namespace and the payload and see if you have message in SXMB_moni and MDT. May be this would help us in figuring out.

Regards,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Krishna Moorthy,

I tried doing delta cache and complete cache refresh, but nothing happened.I checked the SLD for pipeline url and that is correct. I didnt understand the other thing that you said.. Integration builder->Administration->Cache overview..

hi Prakash,

I tried as you said and I can see the message in sxmb_moni but not in MDT. Any help on y I am unable to see the message for my scenario.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>I didnt understand the other thing that you said.. Integration builder->Administration->Cache overview..</i>

>>>This is for refresh the cache . For that go to XI home page (Integration Builder)->Administration->Cache Overview

Then you can see Repository, Directory etc.. So do all the cache refresh ..(delta,full)

Did you check post installation steps also check by restrating the Adapeter engine from Visual Admin.

Regards,

Moorthy

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Transaction SXMB_MONI and look for messages in Sender Interface and Reciever message.

If it is success, then go to RWB->Message Monitoring->Messge Display Tool and Audit log and check the status.

Are you using File content conversion ? If so there may error in that area.

regards,

Moorthy

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check the Queues

Go to Transaction /nSMQR, Where we can find the Queues and Schedule Status

Can you say what exactly the error message you are getting and check what the staus mentions.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try checking in MDT

http://host:port/mdt

Regards,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Prakash,

Thank you for the reply, but I already tried that and cant see any messages there.