Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during export

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

When i am exporting my file . i am getting the following error

No active version of the object with object ID "IDoc Message Type ORDCHG | urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages" found

can any one suggest why i am getting this and how to avoid it

Thanks

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If possible Can you explain more.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I do export using the option All objects of individual namespace the export fails

But when I export using all objects of individual software component version the export works fine . can any one suggest whts happening .

If u cld mail me your email id I can send you the screen shot

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sure,

I am reachable at- agasthuri@gmail.com

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This problem is resolved . I reimported the IDOC and it exported fine .

Now i have a follow upquestion on this

Which is a better way to export

1. Using the option All objects of individual

namespace

or 2. using all objects of individual software

component version

and whts the difference in then

I think the first option is better becuase we can uncheck the deleted objects check box only in the first case.

Let me know if there is a different or a better opnion

Thanks

Amit

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It depends.

<i>

1. Using the option All objects of individual

namespace</i>

>>>From second time onwards this is good , ie changes after first export , then it is good. So that it will not affect other objects in other namespace under one SWCV

<i>or 2. using all objects of individual software

component version</i>

>>>During first time export then it is good. Ie. all the namespaces will be exported at one time. It exports all the objects like imported objects also.

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In the option the option All objects of individual

namespace

i can select any object and imported onjects bt it still has a dependency .

beause when i was importing objects of a particular namespace i still kept getting the same error whih was in a dif namespace .

i still am not able to figure out how did my export work uisng the option using all objects of individual software component version but failed Using the option All objects of individual namespace

In any case it should work or fail in both

thanks

amit

moorthy
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

<i>Add Individual Object</i> is Insert an individual object using the input help

<i>Add All Objects of the Software Component Version</i> is Transfer all objects of the software component version to the object list. All objects are selected as the default setting.

<i>Add Objects from Change Lists</i>is Use change lists to transfer individual objects or all objects to the object list.

For your information:

You have the following options for selecting the objects to be exported:

<b>.</b>All objects of a software component version. When you select this option, the Integration Builder always includes the delete versions in the export.

<b>.</b>All objects of individual namespaces for a software component version.

<b>.</b>Individual objects of a software component version. The deleted objects have the Delete Version ( ) icon next to them in the selection list.

Go through this urls for further help amit:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/93/a3a74046033913e10000000a155106/content.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/61/4021cdad6a422fa490e16006b3386b/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/61/4021cdad6a422fa490e16006b3386b/frameset.htm

---Satish

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if all the objects are active in the Software Component version that you are exporting. Including Imported Objects...

Regards,

Prakash

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you activate all the objects under change list for that SWCV and namespace ?

If you are exporting entire swcv, then activate all the objects under that SWC.

For this go to ChangeLists tab and check the objects to activate..

Then activate the changes if required else, reject the changes and then export it,

It clearly tells that imported Idoc metadata is not activated.

Regards,

Moorthy