cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SXI_Cache / Integration Process Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see 99 error code in SXI_Cache ( Integ process ) and activate it within SXI_Cache. Ret code is 0 now however it wiped out Repository Name, Namespace, SWCV etc on the same screen. Then I recreated Integration process and did fresh Configuration by deleting the old one. I stil lcouldn't get it updaed even after full refresh. And I'm getting transformation error when I send file in. I like to to know what exactly happening in BPE? . I just copied this scenario from working scenario ( basically recreated with simillar objects )

Can someone point me in right direction please ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SXMB_MONI->PE and check the technical details/workflow log etc. Also check the message containers during runtime.

Go to Transaction SWWL and check is there any errored workitems.If so delete it and re-run the scenario.

Still cache problem, go to SXI_CACHE and delete the integrtaion process. and run the scenario. Before this activate the Integration process in the IR and ID.

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moorthy,

All these steps were done. Stil lit cant update Repository Namem ,Name Space etc in SXI_CACHE. What went wrong ? For all other Integration processes I can see all the details filled in.

Btw, how can I delete Integration Process in SXI_Cache ?

Message was edited by: Ram Krish

Message was edited by: Ram Krish

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you checked whether the WORK ITEMS is modified and also try SLD Cache Refresh.

To clear the SLD cache, from the Integration Builder main menu, choose Environment ® Delete Cache for SLD Data.

Once we have deleted the cache for SLD data, accessing objects in the SLD may take longer than usual initially.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Agasthuri, why do we have to clear SLD cache in my error situation ? Do we have to do that ?

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ram,

>>>> Then I recreated Integration process and did fresh Configuration by deleting the old one. I stil lcouldn't get it updaed even after full refresh. And I'm getting transformation error when I send file in.

Since you have deleted the old and updated hence it is better to go for SLD cache because similar kind of situation i faced after I did SLD Cache the issue was resolved, Did you checked Whether the WORK ITEM has been modified.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

the status of this issue is set to 'OK'.

Because I have quit often the same problem, I would like to know, how have you solve this issue?

Mathias

Answers (0)