cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Released request are not in import queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Released requests are not appearing in the import queue. They are not in the cofiles folder also. Can any one help me to get these requests in import queue.

rgds.....

Art

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Firstly,

Check for the permission on cofiles & Data folders.

check if you are able to create a file by <sid>adm user.

Secondly,

Check if you can specify the 'client no' as well while assigning the target system.

Regards,

Ammey Kesarkar

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Art,

You're releasing the transports as local request, you need to release them as a Workbench request, you'll recognize the difference is SE09 when you search for the transport you'll see that on the tree it says "Local change request".

Regards

Juan

Please reward with points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

No we are releasing as workbench requests only. Can you give me detailed information on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to SE01, select your request(s) and on the next screen click on the request. In the opened screen navigate to the properties tab and see what target system you have defined for the transport. If there is no definition, transport is considered as local and will not be released to cofile/data folders (but stays in E070). You have to define the correct target system as it's defined in TMS to make you request tranportable

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

This is happening in quality server. My Landscape is DEV>QUA>PROD. In quality server requests are automatically generating as local requests. Is there any setting that I have to change to generate my request as workbench or customising requests.

thx&rgds....

Ratna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ratna,

you can only create local requests because there is no consolidation route from QAS to anywhere, there only exits a delivery route. That is what a standard three system landscape is designed for.

If you need transportable requests you can create them manually in SE09/SE10,i.e. Create Transport of copies and then include objects CTRL+F11.

Regards

Guido

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

Ensure those are not Local Requests; you should have to include in objects in a Transportable Change Request.

Regards,

Federico

Former Member
0 Kudos

They are not local requests, they are workbench/customizing requests. Can you explain me in detail??

rgds....

Ratna