cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WS structure with multiple levels

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have read that VC SP9 supports Web Services which are compliant with the Basic Profile 1 standard of the Web Services Interoperability (WS-I) Organization. How now? Is it now possible to integrate web services with a multiple levels deep structure?

Regards,

Marc

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

from note 853509

EP-VC

Release with restrictions

Complex structured data service support

The use of SAP enterprise services is not fully supported by Visual Composer for NetWeaver 2004s SP08. This is due to an incompatibility between the "nested-table" structure of the services and the ability to expose them as such in the UI of Visual Composer Storyboard. "Nested tables" are datasets that are returned from a service in a hierarchical structure that includes array-type sub-nodes within array-type nodes. In order to extract this information, Visual Composer extracts the information to separate dedicated ports, so that information as to the context of the tables and sub-tables and their relationships is lost.

I know that SPS9 support Basic Profile 1 web services, but I don't think nested structures are interpreted within VC in SPS9. If you find differently, let me know...

Answers (0)