cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

font family not maintained

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In transaction me21n the error displayed is 'font family is not maintained ' .Actually this error exists for only a particular plant for other plants the output is displayed in right way. Any help is valuable .

thanx in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Simple jus' check all your character formats and their respective fonts you have referred. No need to go through all your plant specific conditions that you have referred in your code.

Compare the fonts with SE73 whether font family exists or not.

I hope I was clear.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

The font which I am using is standard font /smb40/sf.

I have checked in all fonts .

I have checked this style

and in this style for C para the font and size is not maintained in that standard stlye.what shud i do now .

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try maintaining font and size in <b>SE72 SAPscript Styles</b>. If it doesn't solve the problem, try debugging.

feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Thanx for ur answer , Raghu .But I am using a smartform not a sapscript and smartstyle used is /smb40/sf , this atyle is a system style and this style is maintained in both Prod and applic servers .so I don'tknow where the problem lies .plz help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx for ur answer , Ragu . I am using a smartform not a sapscript and smartstyle used is /smb40/sf , this style is a system style and this style is maintained in both Prod and applic servers .so I don'tknow where the problem lies .plz help.

additional info,

the error message is 'Font family SAPLWBMESSAGES not maintained'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you let me know how to solve this issue, if u have solved this issue.

Thanks

Answers (0)