cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using BC-XMW in mini ABAP engine 6.20

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

First of all I hope I'm in the right forum, if not I appologize, and hope some one points me to the right one.

I installed the 6.20 test version and the GUI which seem to work OK. It is my intention to use CCMS via the BC-XMW interface. To use this interface I created a CSMREG user as outlined in the documentation of BC-XMW. This user must be used in transaction SICF, after expanding default_host/sap/bc/ccms/monitoring/CCMS_XML I enter CMSREG and password, when I try to save the data I get:

System setting does not allow you to change R3TR SICF

CCMS_XML 7X5HX874X2IKO7GKP11N923G7L

What should I do to circumvent this problem

Any help will be greatly appreaciated

Johan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Welcome to SDN.

Check this oss note on how you can set the user id pwd in sicf for a service.

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/732218

(you need to create an exteranl alias )

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja

Your answer helped me further in sofar that I was able to save the service configuration data. However when I tried to upload my XML file, it still failed. (At a certain moment the Application server drops the HTTP connection, I have no idea why). I checked with Transaction SICK, which revealed that there was no ENQ server, I solved this by setting the profile value rdisp/ws_no_enq to 1, but after restarting the service I get a message 'no application server offers an VB service'. I have not been able to find any relevant info on this error. Do you have any ideas ?

TIA

Johan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

We are using BMC Performance Manager agentless solution for monitoring our SAP Landscape. I want to integrate the BMC Performance manager with Solution Manager so that both the systems can send and receive monitoring data between them.

I have been informed that the way to do this integration is using BC-XMW interface. I am not able to find correct documents for this.

Someone please guide me for this integration process.

Thanks

DG