cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all,

i have a scenario where there would be ten files in my xi server, i need to receive all the files, send them to different transformations from a switch where different messages will be transformed to different transformations steps based on type(in switch condition)

my source and target structure would be the same for all the transformations but the mapping program changes than i need to collect all the messages perform n:1 transformation to bring into a single file(my rfc table structure) and send it.

i tried some bpm scenario but failed, it would nice if some one could tell the steps i need to put in to satisfy requirment.

thanks,

raju N.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your case you have to use a correlation.

Regards,

wojtek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello gasiorowski,

why do i need a correlation each file is independent of the other, i think i have to have to place my receiver in loop as i have receive many records.

if i put my receiver in loop i need to have a correlation i thought of having a dummy correlation, can you tell me about the steps i need to use.

thanks

raju N.

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raju

If the source file have the same strucutre you can very well collect them in a container and then process them using a transformation step. For correlation, enter a name in the correlation container and specify the message interface. Also set the correlation to some constant and use this in the loop for collecting the message. This is a dummy correlation and not going to be in specific to any fields in the message.

Reg

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello prabhu,

could you be more detailed about this << Also set the correlation to some constant and use this in the loop for collecting the message>>

could you tell me what my loop condition and correlation suppose to look like

thanks,

raju N.

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raju

Pls refer this blog. I hope this should be very helpful to you.

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/08/24/do-you-like-to-understand-147correlation148-in-xi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello prabu,

please send me your maild so that i can send you some screen shots

thanks

raju N

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

mailprabhu@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello prabhu

please do check you mail to find an attatchment or you can follow the link to download the document

http://www.mediamax.com/krishnamrajun/Links/C9397FCF58

thanks

raju N.

Message was edited by: Raju N

Answers (0)