Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to schedule tx. BBP_UPDATE_PORG ? :-(

diegohs
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I need to schedule a job for vendor replication from R3 to SRM.

My question is: how can I schedule the mapping that BBP_UPDATE_PORG transaction does ?

Thank you !

Best Regards,

Diego

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

Unfortunately, program BBP_UPDATE_BACKEND_LINK (tcode BBP_UPDATE_PORG) is a module pool program which can not be scheduled. You will need to create your own custom program which will call the BBP_UPDATE_BACKEND_LINK progam with an appropriate variant that replaces the purchasing organization for your vendors. Your input variables for the program should be R/3 Purchasing Organization and Local Purchasing Organization (both BBP_PROC_ORG).

-regards

Shaz

diegohs
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Shaz,

Yes I saw the program BBP_UPDATE_BACKEND_LINK but i didn't understand what to do.

So, it seems that I should ask for some help to an abap guy right ?

Buh.. I was hopping another solution =(

Thanks for your help Shaz.

Best regards,

Diego

Former Member
0 Kudos

Diego / Shaz,

Have either of u decided on the business process on the Vendor Updates when using this program for BBP_UPDATE_PORG. I mean that if there is a change to the Vendor in R/3, then the change is reflected in SRM to the R/3 relevant POrgs. The local POrgs need to be updated after doing the delete and add steps in this Progam BBP_UPDATE_PORG.

This obviously has inherent issues that at that point the Vendor in SRM is not available for local sourcing.

Any thoughts. We've gone back and forth with SAP on this but not much luck as although their standard program has this issue, this issue does not have a priority for fixing.

Just interested in what you're planning for ur business process.

Regards,

Sachin Sethi

former_member348740
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (0)