Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing problem with RB_SPLIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI to all,

I am facing the problem using the RB_SPLIT

Our scenario is divided in to two sub scenarios 1) File to SOAP (Multi Mapping using RB_SPLIT) and 2) SOAP ->IDOC one to one mapping.

We are taking the content of the file using the file content conversion. So our first scenario will split the file into “N” number of SOAP messages for each detail records.

The output of first scenario will call the second scenario that is SOAP to IDOC which is one to one mapping.

So if there are “N” numbers of SOAP messages in the first scenario then the second scenario will call “N” no of times and accordingly “N” IDOCs will be posted.

Problem is:

My file is getting splitted depending upon the number of detail records in the input file also in the SXMB_MONI transaction in the BULK MESSAGE column i am getting the number of details records which are splitted using the RB split.

But the corresponding splitted message are not getting transfered to individual IDOC in the second level mapping which is one to one mapping SOAP-IDOC.

Can any one of you please help me in this.

Thanks n Regards,

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sandeep..

Are you using a BPM? If yes, why dont you do the split inside the BPM and then use a SEND step inside a block?

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am suing the RB_SPLIT not BPM

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sandeep,

I understand you are using RB_SPLIT, but, you must be using a BPM to make the call to the SOAP and get the response back from the SOAP and then send data to the IDOC right?

How are you handling the BPM. RB_SPLIT in this case would not work, and it would be useful if you do the transformation inside the BPM and then make the SOAP request and get the SOAP response inside a BLOCK with for each or par for each and then send the IDOC's again using a BLOCK.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using the SOAP in first level mapping this SOAP will call the SOAP of second level mapping and transfer the splitted message one by one.

I have created the WSDL of the second level mapping which is SOAp to IDOC and imported in the external definition.

We dont wanted to use BPM.

Regards,

Sandeep