cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Landscape Directory is not accessible.

tombo_larsen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

When I start NWA on NW04s I get the following message: "System Landscape Directory is not accessible" and therefore I cannot see all the systems from the SLD.

On the same J2EE engine I already have setup and started the SLD.

I also tried to run the NWA template installer, which prompts for connection/logon strings for SLD, but even after running these steps I still get the "System Landscape Directory is not accessible" in the NWA.

Any ideas why NWA will not "see" the SLD?

Best regards

Tom

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you run through the Problem Analysis guide for the SLD?

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/71/7ffb3f6c78ee28e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Otherwise, there is good information here:

http://service.sap.com/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000674007&;

That is the media library link to service.sap.com/sld

User manuals and checklists!

tombo_larsen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks, but the problem analysis guide only contains issues with ABAP stack connections to SLD.

I know these guides, but I cannot find any information regarding configuering the NWA to "choose a SLD".

Best regards

Tom Bo

tombo_larsen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks.

I found that the problem really was the CIM client for data transfer from SLD to NWA, which has to be set ind the NWA J2EE engine, VA --> SLD data provider settings

Best regards

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

I have configured a Central SLD, and I have 4 standalone AS-JAVA 7.0 and 4 PI 7.0 which are alle connected tothe Central SLD, but I get the same 'error' as you when I log into NWA on the individual systems: System Landscape Directory not accessible.

My question is: If I change the CIM settings to point to the host of the central SLD, would it then solve my issue?

/Frank

tombo_larsen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Frank

Yes it would. Of cause you have to mark the relevant "protected domains" that is allowed to access the central SLD. (I cant lookup the names right now), but for testing you can MARK all.

Maybe you also have to add the CENTRAL nwa role to the user running the NWA.

Best regards