cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapter engine field blank in File Comm channel (Sender)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not getting any value in drop-down list of adapter engine in file adapter communication channel.System is allowing me to save the comm channel but when I am trying to create sender agreement, system is giving me following error

<b>Unable to find an associated SLD element (source element: SAP_XIIntegrationDirectory, [CreationClassName, SAP_XIIntegrationDirectory, string, Name, directory.s01., string], target element type: SAP_XIIntegrationServer)</b>

I m getting values of adapter engine when I select some other adpter like IDOC or RFC.

Please help...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Can you check your Post Installation.

2) Look for SAP NOTES.

3) Try cache refresh

a)Start transaction SXI_CACHE.

b)From the context menu XI Runtime Cache select Start Complete Cache Refresh.

If you still face issue try this .

Many actions require to access System Landscape Directory content from the Integration Builder. To optimize performance, this content is loaded into a cache so that the System Landscape Directory does not have to be accessed directly each time that System Landscape Directory content is required.

However, this cache is not automatically updated if changes are made to the content of the System Landscape Directory. For this reason that we delete the System Landscape Directory cache if changes have been made to content in the System Landscape Directory. The cache is then filled each time that the System Landscape Directory is accessed. If we log on to the Integration Builder after we have made a change in the SLD, we do not need to delete the SLD cache.

To clear the SLD cache, from the Integration Builder main menu, choose Environment ® Delete Cache for SLD Data.

Once we have deleted the cache for SLD data, accessing objects in the SLD may take longer than usual initially.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if there is a Business System created for XI system in SLD and set as Integration Server. Also do a cache refresh.

Also check these notes

Regards,

Prakash