cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPE ADAPTER ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi my scenario is IDOC"S to File which uses a BPM in it.

I am getting a wierd error in SXMB_MONI_BPE that says

Error Catagory:BPE_ADAPTER

Error ID:MESSAGE_NOT_USED

i have tried to de-bug.. these following areas...

1. IP is active in SXI_Cache and the Return Code is 0.

2.and in SXMB_MONI_BPE I have an Option to Click on 'PE' beside the Red-Flag which shows the status. however it gives me a message saying "Unable to perform action for selected message"

3.I have checked the workflow for my IP and it has three "UNDEFINED STEPS" in it .I dont know how it was generated as i am not so aware of Workflows, i dont know whether it should be there or not. I have tried to execute the workflow and it gives me a work_id with Status-Error.

4. I just have One Reciever Agreement(IP--Reciever) as 'If iam not wrong' we need not do the Reciever agreement from IDOC to BPM.

5.I have checked my IP in ID there are "no semantic errors"

6.All my objects are active.

Could anybody help me on this as i am unable to move further... thanks in Adv...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Do you send the IDoc to a running process, or do you plan to start a new one?

In the first case could you please check, if your message payload fits with the open correlation.

In both cases you might use report RSWF_XI_UNPROCESSED_MSGS to get further information on the status of your message.

Best regards

Joachim

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. GO TO trasaction SWWL and delete the instance of you IP.

2. Activate the BPM again in IR

3. Delete the existing BPM in ID and reimport the same.

4. Do a complete cache refersh and also activate the BPM in SXI_CACHE

Also check this doc

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e7bc3a5a-0501-0010-1095-eb4...

Regards,

Prakash

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi John,

I am having the same problem , please let me know if you have fixed the problem. please help me with this.

thanks

jp

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check these:

1) go to Transaction Code - SWELS to switch on the event trace.

2) Re-run the message

3) Go to Transaction SWEQADM and check the event trace log.

Also check-

1) Re-import the Intgeration Process into Integrtaion Directory and re-run the scenario. Before this delete the existing Integrtaion Process from Directory

Also look into SAP Note- 942651

Hope this helps,

Regards,.

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thanks for ur replies.

However, i have checked the prgm "RSWF_XI_UNPROCESSED_MSGS" and recieved a message saying "No affected process instances found".(i have chcked for last 2 days)

Also i have checked in SWWl and i see that there are no work items in the list.i have tried with different combinations like F and COMPLETED/ERROR..etc.it shows empty.

There are other scenarios that are working however which were not created by me. but 3 days ago the same scenario i am talking about was working but the messages werent being passed, i have seen the checkered flag in Sxmb_moni,

now when i tried to create it all over again i am stuck with this message.

i have tried to recreate this all over again for about 3 times but am getting the same error.

<u>One thing i noticed is whenever i create a new IP and check in the cache it is already activated and has a return code 0 without me doing anything.is it suppose to happen like that...?</u>

or could it some basis problem... please help me...thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>>One thing i noticed is whenever i create a new IP and check in the cache it is already activated and has a return code 0 without me doing anything.is it suppose to happen like that...?

Yes, once you import the IP in ID from IR and activate it, normally it will be activated.

Regards,

Jai Shankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh any answers on this would be gratefull man.

do i need to check the option "Sender uses virtual reciever' for reciever determinations for (idoc -- BPM). will that help....? i tried it but in vain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

>>>do i need to check the option "Sender uses virtual reciever'

No you dont need to do that. That is a setting for B2B applications...

What is the SP level you are in?? Do you have other BPMs running or is this your first BPM?

Regards,

Jai Shankar.

Message was edited by: Jai Shankar

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

John,

Click on PE and then see which Syep has error in your BPM. That will help debugging.

Also, as you are doing an IDOC to FIle, you do not need a SENDER AGREEMENT for the IDOC , but you need a RECIVER AGREEMENT for the file adapter.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

I have clicked on PE it says "Unable to perform action for the selected message"

It does'nt let me go to the next screen.