cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SRM Browser URL LINK help

Former Member
0 Kudos

SRM Gurus , I am practising IDES SRM 4.0 application .

1.I want to know how to set up browser URL client of EBP system from browser .I can use SAP GUI for setting up organization but dont know how to set up SAP GUI client login through browser .Please help.

2.What value should i give for ITS DES in organization structure eg if my client no is 800

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayraj,

Execute below steps to logon SRM via browser :

1. Publish the all the services, goto se38 > enter program W3_PUBLISH_SERVICES

2. Maintain entry in TWPURLSVR via SM30 for ITS server.

3. Maintain attribute ITS_DEST in PPOMA_BBP transaction.

4. Use URL address to logon to srm via browser http://(IP address of srm server): (port no) /sap/bc/gui/sap/its/bbpstart?sap-client=(your client)

Pls ask IP address and port name from your basis/netowrking guys and insert those details in above url address and then try to logon to srm.

Thanks

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jayraj,

If you want to look at the web gui of the SRM system you are working on. Follow the following steps:

Go-to T-Code SICF and search for BBPSTART or follow the path : sap/bc/gui/sap/its/bbpstart. Once you find BBPSTART, right click on it and click on test service.

This will automatically open up your Web Gui of the SRM system/Client you are working on.

Pls Assign points if answer is usefull.

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I try to to log on sap srm weg gui I am getting the following error and I am not able to write username and password to the related logon fields.I understood the reason of error but I do no know how to fix.Could you please help me ?

Error:

No switch to HTTPS occurred so it is not secure to send a password SSO logon not possible; logon tickets not activated on the server Choose "Logon" to continue A dialog box appears in which you can enter your user and password No switch to HTTPS occurred, so it is not secure to send a password

#Bill J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will need to enable the HTTPS .Please refer the foll weblog:

/people/gregor.wolf3/blog/2005/10/11/setup-https-ssl-for-the-sneak-preview-sap-netweaver-04-abap-edition-on-windows

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.