cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message ID as the subject line of alert mail??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all;

Can any one tell me that how to change the subject line of the alert mail trigerred fron the BPM.

Presently we are getting the subject line as the Process ID.Can we get the message ID as the subject line .

Mudit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ref this link for the possible container variables

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/d0/d4b54020c6792ae10000000a155106/content.htm

<b>SXMS_MSG_GUID - SXMSMGUIDC - Message ID</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ;

As i am trigerring the alert from BPM therefore cant use the variables defined in ALRTCATDEF.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i didnt notice the BPM anyway, do look into this thread

But i couldnt find more pointers !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

If not possible in the subject line can we get the message id in the message text while trigerring it from BPM

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i am not sure if there is any easy way to get those parameters in BPM then you can set them in a mapping outside BPM and then read them when needed.

/message/435911#435911 [original link is broken]

Do read the reply by J Wolff. Not sure how much it will help you though.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have implemented the same. I have used container variables and used it in the Title of my AlertMessage.Store the Message Id after the receive step of BPM. Pass this value to the Function that triggers the Alert from Transformation step. We have a RFC SCREATE_ALERT that is used to set container values.

With Dynamic Text, i feel it always gives the processId.You can have MessageId in Alert Long text.Store the MessageID in a container element of BPM and use it in the control step message text : &message_id&. Dont forget to check the Dynamic Text in the properties of ur AlertCategory.

Hope this gives u an idea.

Regards

DhanyaR Nair