Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCM SRM product catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are using CCM 2.0 and SRM 5.0

We wanted to transfer the product master from EBP to CCM by running the report "BBP_CCM_TRANSFER_CATALOG".

When we run it for the first time, the catalog got created (SRM_PRODUCT_CTLG).

Accidentally the catalog got deleted. Reexecuting the report is not creating the catalog.

Please help

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhishek,

Hi. Have you ticked the box 'Force Initial Transport'.

I deleted ours a couple of times, and selecting this tick box recreated it.

Cheers

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

thanx for ur reply.

I have tried all combinations of checkboxes available in that report, but didn't work for me. Am I missing anything else?

Could u let me know, what is the stepwise approach to transfer the product master to CCM from EBP such that i can crosscheck my settings?

Thanks & regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhishek,

Hi. I would suggest running the transfer for one product category first to ensure the transfer works as expected.

1. Check that XI has been configured correctly as per the CCM install guide

2. The products need to exist (Check transaction COMMPR01)

3. In SRM run the report (Transaction BBP_CCM_TRANSFER)

4. In SRM check transaction SXMB_MONI

5. In XI check transaction SXMB_MONI – You can also look into the Payload within the XML to confirm that your products are visible (CTRF-F with the material no).

- If all the above works you should be able to see the catalog in the CCM authoring tool. Here you can map and publish to a central catalog.

- If the catalog still doesn't appear. Try manually creating the catalog SRM_PRODUCT_CTLG in the authoring tool and then run the report (Ensuring that you are not locking the catalog from update in the authoring tool). If this then works you might find that you can manully delete the catalog and run the transaction again. I did fin the transactions were a bit finicky on the earlier patches on CCM.

Cheers

Rob