cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Deploy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have been working in my model in VC, however something happened that it doesn't let me deploy anymore.

I click on deploy and I don't see any options.

I tried to change my compiler options to WebDynpro but I cannot deploy either.

I tried with different models and the error is the same.

Also at the left side of my page there's a yellow warning sign, with an error message:

Line 211

Char 1

Object expected

http://cads303cnsa.corp.csa-group.org:53000/VCRes/webContent/VisualComposer/6.0/bin/15595730.htm?288...

I have SP 9, Any suggestions?

Message was edited by: Michelle Machado

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like you have javascript errors. Turn on a javascript debugger and see what the issues are. It might be a browser patch. Make sure your ie patches are applied as stated in this blog:

/people/prakash.darji/blog/2006/07/26/troubleshoot-the-sap-netweaver-2004s-bi-frontend-installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

if I try to deploy a model with wd to portal I get the following message.

Is this a browser problem ? will your thrat solve this problem ?

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to prepare application ''local/com.myComp.myProductm3gust_model_1'' for startup. Reason= Clusterwide exception: Failed to start application ''local/com.myComp.myProductm3gust_model_1'': The referenced application ''sap.com/tcwd4vclauncher'' can''t be started. Check the causing exception for details. Hint: Is the referenced application deployed correctly on the server?

at com.sap.engine.services.webdynpro.WebDynproContainer.prepareStart(WebDynproContainer.java:1490)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.StartTransaction.prepareCommon(StartTransaction.java:223)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.StartTransaction.prepareLocal(StartTransaction.java:176)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhasesLocal(ApplicationTransaction.java:365)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter.runInTheSameThread(ParallelAdapter.java:132)

... 8 more

See full exception chain for details.

System Environment

Client

Web Dynpro Client Type HTML Client

User agent Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)

Version null

DOM version null

Client Type msie6

Client Type Profile ie6

ActiveX enabled

Cookies enabled

Frames enabled

Java Applets enabled

JavaScript enabled

Tables enabled

VB Script enabled

Server

Web Dynpro Runtime Vendor: SAP, build ID: 7.0008.20060517125535.0000 (release=645_VAL_REL, buildtime=2006-05-29:19:11:56[UTC], changelist=403424, host=pwdfm101), build date: Wed Jul 19 11:04:22 CEST 2006

J2EE Engine 7.00 patchlevel

Java VM Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM, version:1.4.2_09-b05, vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.

Operating system Windows 2003, version: 5.2, architecture: x86

Session & Other

Session Locale de

Time of Failure Thu Nov 09 16:48:01 CET 2006 (Java Time: 1163087281289)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, change the compiler back to flash. Also, upgrade VC to patch 9.1 and see the if this resolves your issue. Doesn't look like a frontend issue if that's your exception, but if you're having javascript errors on the frontend, it may be related to either connectivity or IE patch issues.

Answers (0)