cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file to file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i have a doubt.. i have a scenario that file-xi-file ..

i am not using any conditions .. ok..

Here i can use A2A integration and BPM's also.. if i will use BPM,, it will give performance issue r.. if i will use A2A ... whish is best ..please help me..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rakesh,

Since no condition..you can avoid BPM..you are correct when we use BPM there is performance issue.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

In your case, I would recommend simple integration without using BPM. I myself had implemented File to File both using BPM and without BPM. and i could clearly feel that the integration with BPM was a bit slower.

Also if you use BPM you will need to create extra interfaces (abstract interfaces) as BPM understands only abstract and async interfaces.

Regards,

Ashish

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Answer it depends.

If it is very simple file to file scenario, ie to transfer file etc then no need of using BPM.

Totally it is A2A if you use BPM also. SO if you are using the systems outside the cpmpany landscape, or different company etc, then you are using B2B ..

So in your case good solution is to do simple File->XI->File scenario.

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/04/03/xi-in-the-role-of-a-ftp

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/02/introduction-to-simplefile-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart1

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/03/introduction-to-simple-file-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart2

With BPM to understand BPM process-

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2005/06/09/walkthrough-with-bpm

Regards,

Moorthy