cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To Transfer Pricing Types from R/3 to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to transfer all the pricing conditions/types maintained in R/3 to SRM. Is it possible to do so by running some report etc or do I have to create the pricing conditions/types manually in SRM??

Regards,

Puneet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Puneet,

There is an option to download Condition types, pricing procedure and all the condition records from SAP R/3 into SRM.

use transaction R3AC5 or R3AC3.

There are some condition objects u need to download to replicate all the condition types and pricing procedure from R/3.

To download the adapter Objects the Transaction code for Intial download is R3AS and to synchronize it the Transaction Code is R3AS4.

Rite now i m not having access to SRM system, soon i will send u the names of the adapter objects which u need to download.

And This process is same In CRM also

Sarabjeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarbjeet,

I am also working on the same area. Can you please provide me the names of the adapter objects to be downloaded for transfering condn types from R/3 to SRM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are also having the same requirement. We have ECS scenario, where PO will be created in SRM systemwith similar conditions of R/3 which are maintained in SRM system. we have to transfer the conditions from SRM to CC backened system.

Kindly guide.

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanx for the reply, but there is an option in SRM system where you create the pricing types, it says that the type is created locally or from the source system, so it means that there is some option through which you can get the pricing type from source system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is not possible to maintain Pricing types in SRM system. Reason being SRM system is a different system which does not contains all the R/3 related tables (In your case related to SAP SD Module). Typically, CRM as well as SRM systems are actually developed for Internet sales, procurement purpose, which get the information related to SD, MM and FI from a seperate R/3 system.

Hope this will help. Please reward suitable points.

Regards

- Atul