cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

503 Error - HTTP_RESP_STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK

Former Member
0 Kudos

<SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">HTTP_RESP_STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>503</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>Service Unavailable</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <html> <head> <title>Error Report</title> <style> td {font-family : Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size : 14px;} A:link A:visited A:active .............

Its a file to file scenario without mapping. Any idea how to fix this error

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram

Can you check on the server proxy R3 system, make sure all the services are activated, SICF->sap->xi->engine

This Error - HTTP_RESP_STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK Might also occur because of authorization Check sm59 HTTP destination on R3 that points to the XI integration engine.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

try to take a look to SAP Note:

803145 - Received HTTP response code 503

Regards,

Francesco Bersani

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if the client, userid, password, and lang information are maintained in SICF transaction -> sap/xi/engine. If not do maintain it.

Thanks,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prakash,

this was working scenario. I started getting this just today. It was working for the last couple of days

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram,

In sxmb_moni just restart the job and see then. It should work then.

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram,

In sxmb_moni just restart the job once again and see then. It should work then.

---Satish

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if J2EE/Adapter engine is up, I guess should be... Check if everything is running. Also try a complete CPA cache refresh. In general 503 means service not available.

Regards,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Satish and others,

I had the same problem and I could restart the message in SXMB_Moni. But am wondering what is the root cause of this error ?

Saw a lot of posts speaking about Note 803145, but it is for XI3.0, we are on XI 7.0 sp08, so i don't think this is really the issue.

cheer

danus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Please also verify if inside your request you don't have any non standard characters. If you have you have to add standard XML preambule in your SOAP call:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

Regards,

Wojciech