cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export data in to Excel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created one profile with a TC MM60 and assigned one user. This TC can run the particular user. But there is no option for downloading / exporting the data to Excel. How can I do this.

Please help

Regards

Kariyath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello kariyath,

it seems that you don't have authorization for authorization object s_gui. just add it to your profile with value 61 and then after a fresh logon try to see if you are able to download the data. may be you can also give yourself authorization for s_layo_alv.

please award points for useful info.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchit,

Thanks, its solved. tell me what is the use of s_layo_alv?

waiting your reply,

regards

Kariyath

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kariyath,

First of all i am sorry the name of authorization

object is S_ALV_LAYO. This authorization object help in maintaining ALV layouts which includes exporting ALV outputs. Noramlly I prefer to give authorizations for S_GUI and S_ALV_LAYO both. S_ALV_LAYO is not related to this issue but it is sometimes useful to give users authorizations for it on your own.

I hope it makes it clear.

Please get back in case of any issues.

Regards.

Ruchit.

0 Kudos

Hi Ruchit

I have this issue with only one custom report. The option List>export>Spreadsheet is disabled. there are other reports for which the option is enabled. (custom as well as standard)

How do i check whether I have the correct value for S_GUI.?if its an authorization issue can this be program specific.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge this is purely related with the custom report only. Might be the export is not provided for this custom report. Kindly check with ABAPER and ask them to enable the same for this program too.

Regards,

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please, confirm the version of your excel. If it is Office 2007 then first you need to upgrade your SAP GUI 710 with patch level 14 and try. It will work.

Thanks and Regards,

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to export SLG1 logs to excel sheet for tracking purpose, but I am not granted access to S_GUI.
Is there any other alternative.

Regards
Suhas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

please try

system list save as spreadsheet.

Hope it works

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Both option are not there or it is not enbled.

Thanks and regards

Kariyath

Former Member
0 Kudos

It maybe an authorisation issue. (try typing /nsu53 in the transaction)

What transaction are you running?

I tried it on MM60, as it was mentioned in your first post, and it works for me, although I am aware it is not available for all transactions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it Not there or NOT ENABLED...? it shd be either one..

Also as its SAP standard menu in the top you shd contain the following.

<b>LIST EDIT GOTO SYSTEM HELP</b>

In this list Please go to SYSTEM and proceed as Barry has already mentioned.

I would be amazed if its disabled...;) wondering how in SAP can that be possible

Br,

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kariyath

Execute transaction

Click System (from top menu) > List > SAve > Local file

Save list in file spreadsheet, green tick, save path and file name then generate.