cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Rendering Problem in Webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am working with webdynpro and i was successful in displaying a chart by using the Business graphics UI element.

But was not able to display the map by using the Business graphics - GEOMAP UI element. Where should i place my shapefiles in the server and what is the problem?

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly go through this thread,

Regards,

Saravanan K

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Thanks for your response. But in that they say we have enable GIS for IGS server but how?

For me IGS service is running. I used the Business graphics and displayed the graph. but i could not do it for Geomap.

how to enable IGS server for GIS and for using Geomap

vijay

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

This software component which you can use to expand the Internet Graphics Service (IGS) is not included in the delivered SAP Web Application Server package. It must be purchased from a third-party provider. The GeoMap UI element cannot be displayed without this complementary software component.

See here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/fe/f7f23ea4b42e5ae10000000a114084/content.htm

Kind Regards

Stefanie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Stefanie,

Thanks for your reply. I would apprieciate if you could say me from where I can get the thrid party component. Any website or mail address of the vendor who provides this third party component?

If you could help me on this it would solve my problem.

Thanks

vijay