cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Published Bid invitation. Bud not visible in Vendor inbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a Bid invitation and published the same. But when the vendor logs in, he could not view the same for creating Bid against this Bid invitation.

Please let me know how to view this in vendor's login.

Regards,

Chary

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CHary,

1. Have you assigned any user as a contact person for this vendor business partner for processing bids.

If so you can find the tab process bid in your menu.

check it once have you assinged the role SAP_BBP_STAL_VENDOR to this contact person.

ok bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chary,

Also make sure that contact person is integrated into the org structure along with that role.

Assign points if answer is usefull.

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, I have created a user with role SAP_BBP_STAL_BIDDER and login to SRM with that user id. He is the person attached with Vendor replicated from R/3 in organization model. But I could not view the bid invitation published for that vendor.

Regards,

Chary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Yes I have assigned a user as contact person and also assigned this role SAP_BBP_STAL_VENDOR to this contact person. In organizational structure also I have mapped this user under the vendor.

I am able to see the Process bid in the menu. But I am not able to view the published bid invitation when I search for "Find Bid Invitations and Auctions".

Please let me know where it went wrong.

Regards,

Chary