Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide Toolbar and Value help drop downlist

maarten_duits2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a IF with a Value help drop down list. I also make use of the Hide Toolbar options. The drop down list has an input like:

key - text (eg. 0001 - Holiday)

The pdfMode is "UpdateDataInPdf".

When i run my wd everything works fine. What i want to do is this: when the user push the button "next" i want to show the IF in a read-only mode. What i did, is that when the user push to button i change the PdfMode from "UpdateDateInPdf" to "GeneratePdf" (also tried "UsePdf") and change the "enabled" property to false.

What happens is, the Adobe toolbar is back and the value help dorp downlist shows the key instead of the text.

If i don't change the "enabled" property it works well, but than it's still possible to change data in the form.

I am using NW04 SP16.

Hope somebody can helps me.

Kind regards,

Maarten Duits

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markus_meisl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maarten

in general, right now there is no standard (i.e. non-hack) way to make a physical interactive PDF form read-only.

The only sure way this would work in your process is to send the data back to the backend and have a second (practically identical) template ready in the background to generate a read-only version of what the user saw previously.

Best regards,

Markus Meisl

SAP NetWeaver Product Management

maarten_duits2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Thx for the quick reply. Is the read-only part also not availiable in NW04s?

Thx in advance.

Kind regards Maarten.

markus_meisl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not at this point. It may come with a future SPS.

Sorry,

Markus

Answers (0)