cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cache refresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all,

when i tired to process a set of file i am getting a errror so when i clicked on PE in my message monitor i am take to technical details, where i found out that the time i processed the files is different from the ones that is present there. what could i do about this, is it some refresh problem.

i tried sxi_cache, when i selected my bussiness process than display and check for errors i cant find any errors, but when i try to reactivate it telling that already active what could i do about it.

thanks,

raju N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since SP16 everything works fine. But please try to upgrate to newest version.

Regards,

wojtek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

It looks like your mapping object can have old version. Try to make cache refresh (delta afterwards full). If it doesn't solve your problem change description in mapping and one more time activate it. Compare the version of your mapping object with your mapping in inegration directory. By the way which service pack are you working on?

Regards,

wojtek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello gasiorowski,

thanks for the reply, i have tried what you have suggusted but in vain. currently we are using service 9, what would be the best service pack which makes XI more efficient. i think the current pack i am using has lot of problems.

thanks,

raju N.

Message was edited by: Raju N

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try an upgrade to SP 18 !!!

SP 9 is quite an old patch

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

bpm - please to reactivate it in integration directory

rest of objects(mapping,interfaces) - try to make cache refresh in SXI_CACHE (first delta than full if it doesn't help)

regards,

wojtek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Even I have observed this. This happens bcoz the time you see in the message monitor is the time of the XI server which may be different from your system time. But you can ignore this as this time wont affect any of your scenarios.

>><i>but when i try to reactivate it telling that already active</i>

You cannot reactivate an object which is already activated.

Regards,

Divija.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello divija,

thing is that when changed my integration process several time tried to process the file but in my view chronicle i always found a single entry only for that given data, no matter how many times i process the file

thanks,

raju N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to activate your Integration process in sxi_cache. Go to Integration Processes, select your integration process and activate it.

Also make sure your file is getting picked up properly. See the adapter monitoring.

Regards,

Divija.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello divija

ya i tried to activate it but its telling that its been already activated thats the problem i can send you screen shots if you are intrested.

is there any way to refresh these things manually, i strongly feel this is problem with refresh.

thanks,

raju N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

If it is saying it is already activated, then i dont think it is a problem with refresh... Anyway u can send me the screenshots...

Regards,

Divija.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello divija,

follow this link to find some screen shots,

http://www.mediamax.com/krishnamrajun/Links/9E4A4082AD

and also the other thing is that a found a url http://xiserver:port/CPACache/history.jsp in this i deleted all the history details than in my sxi_cache i tried to refresh the whole cache(not delta cache)but i was not able to find it in the history but when i tried delta refresh i was able to find it in the history.

thanks,

raju N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

As you can see the error is in the mapping step. Pls Try to solve this error first. Go to List with technical settings and see the input message content.

Regards,

Divija.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello divija,

but you find from my screen shot that the date i processed the files is 13.10.2006 where the date you find in technical details mapping error is 12.10.2006, thats where the problem is its not getting refreshed. i have made lot of changes since 12.10.2006

event i tried to process these files but it still date 12 in my technical details when click pe in message monitor for xml files

thanks,

raju N.

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto IR and check Cache notification and see if everything is green. Also do the same for ID. If you are sure if you mapping and all the steps are fine, try reimporting the BPM in ID.

Regards,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello prakash,

thanks for the reply, i have done what you told. but not able to solve the problem. if i try to import the same BPM its telling that the scenario already exist. i created another scenario in configuration with same repository objects. but still i get the same error, when i click PE its showing the same error with some old date.

thanks,

raju N.