cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing outbound messages on ftp server but no errors??!!??!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

I am having an issue where some outbound (from us to customer) messages are getting lost on our ftp server.

The file adapter process seems to work fine (error free). When I check the Message Monitor for errors, for the missing messages, it shows that the process completed successfully and the files have been placed in our ftp OUT folder. When I check SXMB_MONI I find the xml (error free w/racing flag). No errors are found on the server/network. I can’t find any info on the system what so ever to tell me what has happened to these messages. Has anyone else ever had this happen to them before? All this happens in Prod and QA so I know the customer picking up the files has nothing to do with the problem.

Thanks for any input you can provide, I really need to get this fixed. If you think of any more info I need to provide, please let me know.

Best Regards,

Eddie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bump

Former Member
0 Kudos

are their any blank files in that . if it is blank file you want see it.

One quaestion again can you see your missing message passed through SXMB_MONI or not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - I do see the missing data in SXMB_MONI - Everything looks right accept for no file... I haven't ever seen a blank file yet. Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check adapter engine. You can do it from Runtime Workbench since some service pack or from:

http://<server>:<port>/MessagingSystem

SXMB_MONI is only monitoring integration server.

regards,

wojtek