cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End-to-end monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

when we are trying to configure our end-to-end monitoring we get an error when we click on the display button in the RWB.

This is our error:

<i>No ports that send to the Integration Server could be found for the following ALE logical systems:<br>ERP400: Unable to log on to system ERP in language en with user XIRWBUSER SRDCLNT001: Unable to log on to system SRD in language en with user XIRWBUSER NETW111: Neither the messager server nor the application server can be reached for system ERD T90CLNT090: Unable to log on to system TRM in language en with user XIRWBUSER CRPCLNT200: Unable to log on to system CRP in language en with user XIRWBUSER

</i>

We don't get all of our systems in this list due to a logon error, has anybody an idea where do we have to fill in logon data for a logical system?

Thx in advance!

Regards,

Wouter Dhaenens.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Wouter,

One of the reason is due to the Post Installation error or not selecting the proper optiion in the Post Installation and the other is due to authorization failure mean time try out this

1) Check is the user XILDUSER or what ever user you have is locked

2) Try out the SLD cache refresh.

3)Can you try restarting whole j2ee engine using transaction SMICM>Administration>J2EE Server-->End Process->With Restart.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Agasthuri,

We have a some what a similar problem. We are not able to login to end-to-end monitoring,Alert configuration and alert inbox with either XISUPER or XIRWBUSER.

Any body had similar situation ?

Thanks

Sunil

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Look into this SAP note for troubleshooting-

Also make sure that, you have RWBUSER has enough permissions etc-Configuration

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/06/5d1741b393f26fe10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wouter,

Have you already configured the user synchronization among the systems? Those users you mentioned seems to be system users, configured at installation time. The replication of these users could solve the problem. Ask your basis team about it (or post to basis forum, I don't know if it exist

regards!

roberti