Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_EXTREQ - R/3 Outqueue runs on an error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi @ all,

currently we have a problem with the transfer of external requirements

from R/3 (4.7, SAP_APPL=0024, PI=0013) to SRM.

When I create a requesition which is specified for the download to the SRM it can be found in the table EPRTRANS. Then I start the report (BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER) to download the requisition. The report works fine, but then the R/3 Outqueue runs on an error.

Meddage: Ext. requirement cannot be created, see application log for

object BBP_EXTREQ

The application log of the object BBP_EXTREQ in the SRM System: No

valid requester found for user 0013.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Christian Rodemeister

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member191111
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly maintain following entries in tables/Views V_T160EX and V_T160PR.

In View maintain Profile Name & EBP System Logical System .& in Table V_T160EX maintain Mat. Group,Purchasing Group & profile just you created in earlier table .Create PR for specified combination .

As a result of the settings in the views V_T160EX and V_T160PR, the requisitions are determined to be transferred to the corresponding EBP system.

Than execute BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER .

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your answer. The first try we made was an entry in table V_T160EX with a * for Mat Group and a specified Purchasing Group with the correct profile. This doesn't work, and then we ad another entry with a specified MatGroup, same purchasing group and the same Profile. This does not work too.

Do you have another idea? I really don't know where to search for the error....

THX and kind regards

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christian,

Please look at RFC Queue (transaction SMQ1 in R/3).

Find Your queue (EXTREQ_TRANSFER) and double click on it.

You may find a lot of information about problem.

If You don't find, delete EXTREQ_TRANSFER queue and run Report BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER again.

Regards,

Marcin Gajewski

Also check responsible purchasing group in PPOMA_BBP

Message was edited by: Marcin Gajewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcin,

the only informations I get are:

Message: Ext. requirement cannot be created, see application log for

object BBP_EXTREQ

The application log of the object BBP_EXTREQ in the SRM System:

No valid requester found for user 0013.

Thats all I can find.

Regards

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Looks like all your configuration for a PDP is consistent. The only place where i can see a problem is that you might not have integrated the RFC user for SRM into the organisation structure, under the organization unit "Entry Channel".

Please make sure that the RFC user that you use to connect between R/3 and SRM has all the authorizations. Close to "SAP_ALL".

Convert this RFC user into a dialog user from a service or communication user temporarily and integrate him into the organization structure. Once you have integrated this RFC user into the organizationstructure make sure you convert the RFC user back to a service or communication user.

Once you complete these steps, try running report BBP_EXTREQ and it should pick all requirement from EPRTRANS table and transfer them to SRM.

PLease assign points for usefull answers

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundeep,

I think these steps shown me the real problem.

But first a question. Where in the organisation structure does the RFC user have to stand?

Is there only one incoming chanel which I have to define, ore do I have to define a user for each plant?

Thanks and as far as I'm able to give you points (system error) I will do that!

Very kind regards

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christian,

You need to create an organization unit below your root ornanization and call it the "Entry Channel". Once you do that integrate your RFC user according to the guidelines i mentioned.

That should fix your problem. PLease let me know, if that solved your problem.

Please assign points for usefull answers !!

Sundeep