cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replication problem in 5.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am doing material replication in SRM 5.0 server.

Though I have done it several times in 4.0 without any

problem by referring to the given notes.But when I am

doing this in the 5.0 system, the status is hanging in

running. Can any one suggest a solution to this?

Regards

Amitabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amitabh,

Material replication generally shows status as running when the system identifies that product category replication is not complete.

There are two ways of solving this problem.

1. Delete the entry of parent object (DNL_CUST_PRD1) for table SMOFTOBJPR and then again carry out the materila replication.

2. In backend R/3 system go to SMQ1, clear the queues which are struck there. You can get the error details if you double click on queue. Then let me know the details of errors so that I can suggest further.

Best regards,

Amit

P.S. pls reward pts if answer is useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

There are no entries in this table.Moreover I only replicating the product categories. I don't need the material.

I am using DNL_CUST_PROD0, DNL_CUST_PROD1, DNL_CUST_BASIS3 and DNL_CUST_SRVMAS for this. I need to know, if I have to make some other settings other than those mentioned in the notes.

Regards

Amitabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Amitabh and all,

i am stuck up with the same problem in SRM5.0.

Could you solve your problem meanwhile ?

If so, please let me know ...some clues to solve it.

Thanks & Regards

Madasu

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check that your RFC user has sap_all.

Test the ALE connection between SRM and ECC.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We had a similar problem. Please have a look at the OSS Note 872533. There you will see that the download of the object DNL_CUST_BASIS3 is obsolete.

Please skip the download of the object DNL_CUST_BASIS3 and continue with DNL_CUST_PROD0, DNL_CUST_PROD1 and MATERIAL.

If my solution helps, please award points.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

unfortunately, i have started download of all the Objects simultaneously.

The download of DNL_CUST_BASIS3 has be completed. After that, the download of rest of the objects hangs. I stoped the download process and restarted again. Then i get the following message: Please read the OSS Note 212666 (Queue_Already_Exists: R3AI_DNL_CUST_PROD0).

Infact OSS Note 212666 says to check the Outbound queues in R/3 and delete the queues and restart download process. But there exist no queues to delete.

It will be great if any one can help me further.

Thanks & Regards

PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Below you can find the ways to control the download of your objects:

1. To start the Download Monitor, call transaction R3AM1. If all the traffic lights are green, the download was successful. If a traffic light is yellow, select Refresh and observe whether the block number increases. If so, the download is still in progress. If not, continue with the next step.

2. <b>In the backend R/3 system</b>, check the outbound queue in transaction <b>SMQ1</b>. For Queue name, enter the correct queue name, and choose Execute to display the queue. If the queue is locked, try to release the lock on it and to activate it. If the queue disappears after you select Refresh, the download process has proceeded further.

3. Using transaction <b>SMQ2</b>, check the inbound queue in the Enterprise Buyer system and activate it if necessary.

4. Using the transactions <b>SMWP</b> and SMW01, you can get detailed information about the progress of the download. You start these transactions in the Enterprise Buyer system. <u><b>Look out for any error messages and correct the errors wherever possible</b></u>. After calling transaction SMW01, proceed as follows to get information about the download:

a.Choose Execute.

b.Select a step and choose BDoc display.

c.Select a line and choose Errors.

5. After eliminating any errors, call transaction SMQ2 and select Queue to activate the queue.

6. To check whether the material types, material groups, and service categories have arrived in the Enterprise Buyer system, call transaction COMM_HIERARCHY. You should see all the required data. If not, check your filter settings again and look at the data in the R/3 backend system. Check whether the tables assigned to the objects contain the necessary data in the R/3 backend system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thomas

Check table CRMRFCPAR in R/3 and see if SRM destination system is correct.

Regards

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you pushed the MATERIAL object from the outbound queue in R/3???

Are you getting any error?

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

There's no o/b or i/b queue getting created

in R/3 and SRM.If the queues would have been there

i would have traced the error.

Regards

Amitabh