cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapter Module Processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a File to File Scenario.

The Incoming File needs to be Validated for certain fields and if it is empty then we need to reject the whole Record.(I know I can achieve that in Message Mapping, but we are trying with Adapter Module Processing for our Learning purpose).

I have written a Java program, that reads the File and if the particular field is empty it deletes that from that files and writes that in an Error File.

Its working fine and I have converted that as a Jar file(I dont have NWDS and I have written my java program in a Notepad file).

And what should be the next step? And should this Java program has to have any Arguments?

Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jenni-

Bhavesh has given Adapter module development approach and deploy with guide with this I just wanted to give a Case-Study doc-

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/99593f86-0601-0010-059d-d2d...

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bhavesh and Krishna.

Bhavesh, I dont know how create the Steps you have mentioned. As I said, I have the Java Program written and I have created the JAR file, now would you tell me how to achieve the points that you have mentioned please.

appreicated

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jenni,

Just take a look at the document in my first reply. It has all the steps needed.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jenni,

While dealing with adapter modules,

1. First, create an EJB Module.

2. You create a Stateless session bean.

3. You use the following attributes for the bean,

Remote Interface: com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleRemote

Home Interface: com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleHome

Local Interface: com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleLocal

LocalHome Interface: com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleLocalHome

4. Your class must implement,

Module.process(ModuleContext, ModuleData).

5. You buiild an EAR archive and an Application Archive and then deploy this on your J2EE engine.

Take a look at this document,

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/02706f11-0d01-0010-e5ae-ac2...

Regards,

Bhavesh