cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to show table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm work in a proyect with Sap netweaver Developer Studio. I have a program that work with BAPI and show the table in a web page, but i don't know how show table equal that a table SAP.

How I can show a table of SAP in a web page?

Thank's in advanced.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru Subramanian B,

Thank's for you help. But i never have used Webdympro which i don't know have a WebDympro. Please you can to say how i can make a WebDympro.

Thank's in advanced.

Vicente Zaragoza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please post your question in the Web Dynpro forum, I'm sure you will get helpful answers there.

Armin

guru_subramanianb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vicente,

After you connect your java code with BAPI through a JCO API,you can design a front end layout with WebDynpros.In the UI layout you have to design a view which consists of Table UI elements.The number of columns in the table should exactly matches with number of columns of the BAPI.Also,you need to bind the value attribute of the Table columsn UI element with the context of the BAPI.

After this you have make a .jar file of the JCO API which talks with BAPI.Include this .jar file by right clicking the Web Dynpro project and in the library tab add external jar.Then create a WeDynpro project and execute it.

Hope this helps.

regards,

Guru Subramanian B