cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping Issues. Please help :-)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am having some problems when Mapping in XI.

I am mapping from an IDOC to another Data Type and I get the following message when testing.

16:09:05 Start of test Mapping object msgMAP_IDOCINVOICE02_INVOICE incomplete. Unable to continue execution

Structure with min!=max without mapping

16:09:05 End of test

Absolutely any suggestions would be appreciated

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alex,

The error clearly states that your occurence is not satisfied in both source and the target. So kindly check those once again.

--Satish

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys thanks for all of your input.... I have changed some of the fields from 1 to 0 as they are not all always required. I did this on the root element as well and it seems to of erredicated the problem but now I get another eror

Internal error during bean lookup for bean MapServiceBean

Does that make any sense to anyone?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It look like cache problem. Please go to SXI_CACHE and make a cache refresh. Or try to activate and deactivate your mapping one more time.

regards,

wojtek

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the mapping ..Is all fields are mapped correctly ? Is it in green color?

Also check if the root element of target structure mapped corerctly??

Also check all the segments from target side with occurence level 1 is mapped ?

Some inputs from this thread-

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Probably that's a problem with one of the top elements in target structure which have occurence (1..many or min<>max). You should also map them. If you would like to have only one occurence simply map it with constant.

regards,

wojtek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some fields that are marked as required ie. at least occurs 1 in the target are not mapped.

Go down your target structure in the mapping and check. Map constants to test this.

Cheers

Colin.